Residents of Cress Creek Commons are automatically members of the Bathe & Racquet Club located on Bauer Drive and do not need to register. Outside memberships, including family memberships, are also available on an annual cost basis which give you full access to the pool and tennis facilities and this group does need to register. The pool contacts, hours and other information can be found in the Bathe & Racquet Club regulations attached. Also be sure to check the calendar for upcoming events as we have several events at the pool and on the grounds each year. Here are a few events you can expect; Opening Day BBQ at the Pool, Fathers Day Fishing Derby, the 4th of July Childrens Bike & Pet Parade, National Night Out/ Ice Cream Social, and more!!
Pool Office Phone: 630-717-8720
Pool Hours: Mon - Fri - 1:00 PM - 9:00 PM (Adult swim - 6 PM - 7 PM)
Sat & Sun - 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM (Adult swim - 10 AM - 11 AM)
** If you are not a resident of Cress Creek Commons and interested in joining the Bathe & Tennis Club, please see the 2015 Membership Form below.
CRESS CREEK COMMONS COBRAS SWIM TEAM REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
We are looking forward to another fun Cobras summer at the pool! The on-line registration for swim team is now open. New families may register on the website and will receive sign on and password information after their registration has been approved. Please, if you know your family will not be returning this summer, reply to this email so we may mark our records and plan accordingly. The 2015 Parent Handbook is available on the web-site (under DOCUMENTS). We urge all families to review it so they are aware of their responsibilities when joining the Cobras.
Steps to register:
1. Go to www.gocobras.com
2. Click on the “Registration Info” tab. (Tab at top of home page). Read or print the step-by-step instructions.
3. Click on the “2015 Registration” link (on the home page, far right column). Follow the steps that you printed out for registration. Fees this year are $155/swimmer from 3/1 - 4/11 and increase to $165/swimmer after 4/11. If your family is not a member of the Commons Pool, the Home Owners charge an extra $100/swimmer for the use of the pool.
4. Please note that registration will close on April 26th. All checks need to be received by April 30th. Credit card payments are not an option due to processing fees. The registration fee includes a $20 non-refundable administration fee. A refund of the registration fee (less $20) is available until June 7, 2015. Checks may be mailed or dropped off at the Hofmanns (708 Burning Tree Ln, 60563). There will be a bin on the porch.
5. If you need assistance during registration, please send an email to Julie Hofmann at
SUIT FITTINGS: We have a new team suit that we plan to use for the next two years, the TYR Venom. Mark your calendars now as suit fitting dates at the Commons Pool are scheduled for:
- Saturday, May 2nd from 8-11am
- Tuesday, May 5th from 3:30-4:30PM
SPIRIT WEAR AND SWIM CAPS: The order forms for spirit wear and custom swim caps are attached to this email and are also available on our web-site under DOCUMENTS. All spirit wear and swim cap order forms and payment are due on May 4th to Melissa Zbiegiel’s porch or May 5th at 4:30pm at the pool. We are sending all orders back with our Kiefer rep at the conclusion of the second suit fitting. All late orders will be returned. We want our items for the beginning of the season and we need to honor this order deadline.
PARENT JOB SIGN-UP: will take place via our web-site again. More information will be communicated in April. NEW THIS YEAR, you must pay your registration fee in order to participate in job sign-up.
If you miss job sign-up or chose not to participate in the on-line job sign-up, all of your jobs will be assigned. It will be your responsibility to switch with another family or hire a worker for any shift you are unable to work.
Finally, if you are not a Commons homeowner and would like to join the pool this summer, POOL MEMBERSHIP forms are located on our web-site under DOCUMENTS as a convenience. Please DO NOT return them with your swim team payment. Please send in your membership form and check as directed on their form.
Cobras Parent Board President